The California College and University Police Chiefs Association strives to provide information regarding excellent employment opportunities among its member agencies for Executive, Management, Supervisory and Officer and Communications areas.
If you are interested in posting a job announcement, please visit our Jobs Board Membership Center at our CCUPCA services store to enroll.
- Chief of Police/Director of Public Safety – Chaffey College 11-01-2019
- Police Chief – CSU Santa Barbara 10-12-2019
- Vice President, University Police Services – University of Nevada, Reno 09-04-2019
- Police Chief – University of Washington 2019-08-23
- Captain of Campus Police – Cerritos College 10-30-2019
- Operations Captain – CSU Fullerton 09-06-2019
Professional Staff Positions
- no positions open at this time
Police Officer, Campus Safety Officer, Campus Security Officer Positions
- Police Officer Cadet – CSU San Marcos 11-20-2019
- Police Officer – CSU San Marcos 11-20-2019
- Police Services Officer – Contra Costa Community College District 10-17-2019
- Police Dispatcher – CSU San Bernardino 09-23-2019
- Police Officer – CSU San Bernardino 09-23-2019
- Police Dispatcher – CSU Fullerton 09-04-2019
We also suggest reviewing the job board at Peace Officers Research Association of California for more open positions.
To post a position currently being offered by your agency, contact info @ ccupca.com OR virginiatcombs @gmail.com.
*Please note that, typically, job postings appear for a period of three months unless they are extended.