Job Postings & Career Opportunities
The California College and University Police Chiefs Association strives to provide information regarding excellent employment opportunities among its member agencies for Executive, Management, Supervisory and Officer and Communications areas.
To access a preferred category, click that title for currently posted positions among CCUPCA member agencies.
If you are interested in posting a job announcement, please visit our Jobs Board Membership Center at our CCUPCA services store to enroll.
- Chief of Police – CSU San Jose 09-17-2018
- Chief of Police – UC Irvine 08-08-2018
- Chief of Police – CSU Northridge 07-16-2018
- no positions open at this time
- Sergeant – CSU San Bernadino 08-17-2018
- Captain of Campus Police – Cerritos College 07-27-2018
- Police Captain – Stanford University 07-10-2018
Professional Staff Positions
- Database & Web Application Administrator – Stanford University 07-10-2018
- Administrative Associate – Stanford University 07-10-2018
Police Officer, Campus Safety Officer, Campus Security Officer Positions
- Police Officer – CSU Fullerton 10-03-2018
- Police Officer (Sworn Peace Officer) – CSU Bernadino 09-31-2018
- Police Officer Reserve – Victor Valley College 08-28-2018
- Police Officer Trainee – Contra Costa Community College District 07-24-2018
- Public Safety Officer – Stanford University 07-10-2018
- Armed Security Officer – Stanford University 07-10-2018
- Deputy Sheriff Lateral & Cadet Trainee – Stanford University 07-10-2018
The following job board links are also provided for your search convenience. To access, click on the icon of you prefer:
To post a position currently being offered by your agency, contact virginiacombs5 @yahoo.com.
*Please note that, typically, job postings appear for a period of three months unless they are extended.