The California College and University Police Chiefs Association represents institutions in higher education currently serving more than 3 million students, staff and faculty throughout the State of California. CCUPCA members are police chiefs, directors and command-level officers from nearly 100 public and private colleges and universities in California.
We welcome you to our website, invite you to review our information here and encourage you to join one of the fastest-growing and most influential public safety organizations in the country. To register today and immediately become part of our team, click here.
CCUPCA in Action
Your CCUPCA is an active and influential organization providing genuine leadership in the higher education law enforcement professions. As part of our mission, CCUPCA continues to provide:
- Campus Partnership Advocacy for creating and maintaining campuses that are safe and secure.
- Professional Networks for the exchange of current information through our newsletter, “The Briefing Board” and our e-mail listserv.
- Professional Development through our family of conferences, training courses and seminars, all of which address the specific needs of higher educational law-enforcement.
- Topic Rich Resource on campus safety and legal issues for the various governing bodies of public and private educational institutions.
- Legislative Advocacy and works directly and personally with state and national legislators on public policy development to improve campus safety in higher education.
- Professional Certifications that can be earned through our professional development programming and our Peer Leadership Program.
- Service Excellence recognition and honors by celebrating successes and extraordinary achievements in the campus safety profession in higher education.
CCUPCA offers new members three options to best meet their needs and preferences.
They include: Institutional, Associate and Corporate.